Melts away inches of body fat
Safe and Painless
Clinically tested (FDA) and proven effective
Now you can spot reduce problem areas. Lose inches in the area that you want to.
What is Zerona?
Noninvasive Zerona uses laser energy to penetrate fat cells, causing them to release their stored contents and shrink. Smaller fat cells may translate into slimmer body areas.
How does Zerona work?
The process is simple:
1. Clients lie beneath the Zerona device, whose four adjustable arms glide above and treat the waist, hips, and thighs simultaneously.
2. The arms send laser light into fat deposits, which perforates the fat cells, causing them to release their fatty acids, glycerol, and water into the body.
3. The body then flushes out the expelled fat-cell contents through the lymphatic system or burns them for energy.
The entire Zerona treatment takes about 40 minutes.
How many Zerona treatments do I need to see results?
Though some clients begin to notice results after only a few sessions, most require eight treatments to see maximum results.
How often should I be treated?
Treatments every 48 hours are considered optimal.
How much does Zerona cost?
Zerona often requires six treatment sessions to have a full effect. The package for Eight Zerona treatments is very reasonable. In fact we may be one of the competitive prices in the US.
Is Zerona invasive?
No, this treatment is not invasive. No heat, no pain or discomfort.
Is there any downtime?
There is no downtime required. Infact you can have the Zerona lase performed before work, or on lunch break, and continue your day.
How long do results last?
Zerona does not destroy fat cells. Rather, it empties them of their contents, which means the fat cells are capable of storing fat again. A balanced diet is the only way to ensure lasting results. Those who take in more calories than they burn will see their improvement start to decrease over time.
Am I eligible for Zerona?
Zerona is best for people who are not overweight, but who do have localized areas of fat they wish to treat. Ultimately, a technician or a doctor will decide whether or not Zerona is right for you. But most patients will be approved if they meet the following criteria:
- You are not pregnant
- You do not have a pacemaker or similar device
- You are committed to a healthy lifestyle (regular exercise and watching your diet)